Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help - find the name of this inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedroPT

Please help me.

I bursted an inverter for CCFL backlighting of a LCD display by connecting the 12V input in reverse...

Anyway I need to buy another inverter but I am afraid I get the wrong one. The only numbers I can find printed in the component are:

WT-3746

The manufacter of the driver board no longer manufacters the board so they are of no help. I believe you might be able to help me by checking the datasheet of the LCD itself.

below there is the link for the display: https://www.electro-tech-online.com/custompdfs/2012/04/ao70fw03.pdf

THANK YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back