Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help! Combining / converting fast pulses into single pulse (refer posted image)

Status
Not open for further replies.

menirva

forum1.GIF

Can anyone give me some idea or circuit, how to take this output, and change it into a single pulse?

forum2.GIF

Thanx!

I read about the low-pass filter.. what i understand is, low-pass filter allow low-frequency signal to pass thru, but cut out the higher frequency signal.

But the thing that i'm trying to do is, as shown in the picture.

forum2.JPG

I'm trying to build a circuit that can do such things.. can somebody give some idea?

Hi Menirva,

If you use a retriggerable monostable multivibrator and you select
the RC-time slightly longer than the period of one incoming pulse
you'll get one output pulse which will be slightly longer than the
incoming pulse train.

on1aag.

Can i make out something from 555, resistors, capacitors, 74HC14? If can, i want to build from parts that are easy to find.

Its okay, i just found out about ' Missing Pulse Detector'.. also got things to do with the problem that i'm trying to solve.

If i have problem later, i'll come again. Thanks for the monostable multivibrator information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back