Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help choosing a case

Status
Not open for further replies.

vivid2012

Hey guys, I'm making my first rig and was wondering what case to get. First off, I have no hard budget but it definitely has to be under $200. I'm fine with any case $30 to $150, really. Here are some I've had this **broken link removed**in mind. Is it nice to go with?
There are some others I've since forgotten. The two most important factors are cooling and appearance to me. I don't want a case that looks absolutely stupid. For most cases I'll turn the LCD's off but I can appreciate when they're used tastefully like in the BitFenix Shinobi. Silence is a huge plus but not necessary since I sleep with a fan and game with headphones on.
And finally, here is my build:
-i5 2500k
-Galaxy GTX 570
-MSI P67A-GD55-B3
-1TB 7200RPM Spinpoint
-4GB Dual Channel Vengeance 1600MHz
-800W PSU (Had a spare, I know it's obviously overkill)

Thanks

I agree as I have always liked the Antec line. I like basic also, sans a bunch of stupid looking decoration. Plain basic black with good room for airflow.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back