Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help : capacitance to voltage transformation circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

antew

i'm doing a project on liquid level sensing and i have chosen to use capacitive liquid level sensing in which i have to change the variation of capacitance in to voltage.so i need a circuit which does this.please help if you know one.
plz plz u'r help means a lot.

Charge the capacitor through a resistor and a switch. Have the switch closed for a fixed period of time. The capacitor voltage at the end of the period will be determined by its capacitance and the time the switch is closed. Buffer this voltage with a high impedance (FET type) op amp follower and read the voltage. After performing the measurement, use a second switch to reset the cap voltage to zero and then do another measurement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back