Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HELP...Can i boost my output current of 1mA into much larger amperage????

Status
Not open for further replies.

tutuy19

i'm having a problem of my output current in my project,,,i have small dc sources but have very low current(1mA) with 10v...can anyone help me???

What do you need this signal to drive? How much current can you power supply deliver? What Power supply do you have available? post your circuit.

well my project is about generating power source...its like a solar panel...but i just got those outputs...i wanted to have 300mA out and more to charge cp batteries and other batteries....

Unlike god's supposed laws, the Laws of Thermodynamics cannot be violated. The only way you can get more current out of your solar panel is to get a bigger Sun, a larger panel, or more efficient solar cells.

ohh...is there any circuitry that i can tap with the output? or this is very impossible...if none i will just add more panels...

I guess my previous answer was too obtuse :D

just use a few solar panels connected in series so the currents will sum, you will need at least 500mA to charge a cel for example

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back