Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help building good electronics project

Do you like site?

• poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • good

• best

• excellent

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

om252345

Hi guys,
I have a link which can be useful for you.
http://the8051.com It is a electronics community site with really good features.
You can make your projects, track your projects, other can suggest & contribute to your projects, make issue on projects, make project groups, assign work to group members, give activities for all users, write blogs, write books, write your stories on electronics, write news, write problems in forum, make buddies, guestbook, contacts, submit your link to directory, a quality directory for electronics sites.
But still this site is at primary stage So I appeal you to help building this good project. It can be like first open source project site electronics ( as sourceforge for software)

mabauti said:
Same here :)

Oops. Me too. *Then* I read the thread.

D'oh. The grammar of the poll question should have tipped me off.

Torben

Smart fellows they learn electronics first & make good projects & when they contains more projects they starts to build their own site (not copied ones from the net).

But you are in the other side making the web site first & collecting some others projects to your site.

This is bad lol.

Thankx

Thank you guys.
Thanks first for valuable suggestions & remarks.
Thank you for replies & your votes.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzz ... Oh, excuse me for nodding off. I thought I was waiting for that sites pages to load something along the lines of general electronics and useful projects... not MC specific nerdtronics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back