Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help build a photodetector

Status
Not open for further replies.

forrestq

Hey friends,
im new here to this forum. i am not that good in electronics and need your help.
I have this photodiode (InGaAs) and a transimpendance amplifier OPA656U. So my question is how to do i build a circuit with this so that i can measure in the IR region . my output is in the orders of microwatts...

Can you help me please... i need a circuit diagram then i can build the device and test it

First, this is probably posted in the wrong Forum...Radio and Communications. You might want to repost in General Electronics Chats.
Second, what are the specs on the photodiode...maybe a link?

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back