Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help Appreciated: Amplifying voltage of arbitrary waveform signal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARD1987

Hi there,
I'm working on a project that entails creating a signal from a Hantek® 1025G Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator
(https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BKV802I?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00)

and amplifying the generated signal with an output of : ppvoltage of 20-40V; 200mAmps.

First off, am i approaching this project correctly? If not, what other information do I need to gather.
What equipment and setup would i need to achieve this?

Thanks

From the above link I could not find the maximum output voltage of the Hantek 1025. You will need to know how much gain your amplifier needs.
What frequency(s) will you be amplifying? 40Vp-p at 75mhz sign wave is very hard. 40Vp-p at 25mhz sign wave is very hard.
It would be nice to know what type of load you will be driving. (resistive, capacitive, inductive)
"ppvoltage of 20-40V" say 30Vp-p but is that -15 to +15 or is that 0 to +30V?

Input voltage amplitude in volts peak-to-peak:
Output voltage amplitude in volts peak-to-peak:
Output voltage waveform with respect to its DC value (bipolar about ground, all positive above ground, etc.):
Output maximum frequency:

This might be relatively simple, like a high power opamp or a fast opamp with a booster. Better data = better answers.

ak

Having done this project;
He wants short circuit protection.
+/-30V supply and 250mA will cause some heat.
He will want a "square wave" that looks square at 50mhz. That will cause some heat!
Heat sinks? why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back