Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HELP!!! Allegro IC p/n unknown

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBXTech

Hi again all!
I've got two Allegro Microelectronics IC's and I want to know if they are interchangeable or not. They're on the same spot on the same product (in my case an M3903 phone), and I have one version in stock, but not the other, so I'm hoping to find out if they can be interchanged.
I haven't been able to find ANY information on them, not even from the Allegro website, so I'm guessing what they're marked with is nothing close to the actual part number.
Searching the markings Does bring up a lot of places that are selling them, but the only info they list with the part is that it has 20pins, and is made by Allegro(and/or SanKen?).

QMV900AH5
AB12

QMV902BH5
AB12B

Both are 20-SOIC(wide). The one I Have is the BH5 version.
I tried searching for Obsolete Allegro products, Allegro part marking codes, etc etc, but alas nothing :(
Any information would be GREAT GREAT GREAT!!!!
Thanks in advance!

you cant find all datasheet of allegromicro. Maybe very old and erase from database..

But probably its a special ic made by allegro/sanken. For example 44 pin plcc motor driver ics from printer even i coudn`t find :(

good luck anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back