Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help about wireless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badar

I need to send a pulse or a signal to a PCB using RF may be, via a button so that when i press PBNO it produces a spark at the recieving end sufficient enough to burn a couple of matches.
I need this for my project so it's urgent.
Any help or references are highly appreciated.

Yah! right, or detonate the C4 in your shoe.

There are plenty of pre-built modules you can use, all you need to do is use it to fire and ignition coil.

I doubt he's a terrorist, terrorists are more organised and have access to experts who won't tell anyone else.

Really sorry, but it's just not a good idea discuss these types of circuits. Perhaps the poster only wants to shoot off some fireworks or model rocket, but there is no tell what the rest of the 'public' that views these posts will do with the information. Considering the location, might be a good idea use your electronics skill in other areas.

Hero999 said:
There are plenty of pre-built modules you can use, all you need to do is use it to fire and ignition coil.

I doubt he's a terrorist, terrorists are more organised and have access to experts who won't tell anyone else.
Maybe not, but the wannabees consume everything they can get their hands on like a sponge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back