Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help about this circuit .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

lu2a

hi all
i found this circuit on internet , can anyone tell me how to decrease its power supply from 12 to 1.5v in order to work by only 1 AA battary .
its car alarm circuit found here
( **broken link removed** )
i want to make a small form of this circuit ( both receiver and transmitter circuits ) which can works on 1.5v
or , is there any idea to make it smaller and simpler than that ?
or , is there simillar simple circuits which can dose the same action ?

any information or links or circuits schematics which can help me abt this subject

thank u and sorry for my bad english :)

battery powered conversion

You can make the remote transmitter run on 1.5V, maybe an unused remote can be converted. The receiver will never work on 1.5V, considering the load imposed upon it.

You can make the remote transmitter run on 1.5V, maybe an unused remote can be converted. The receiver will never work on 1.5V, considering the load imposed upon it.

Are you checking the date of these threads..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back