Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help about ADC0808 - DAC0808

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gantronics

Hello
I need a little help about a mini project (ADC then DAC) using ADC0808 then DAC0808...
I connected every thing (just as in the picture) >>>part 1 ADC0808 ...
**broken link removed**
but I have been told that I need clock 550 KHz (some one told me It will work from 500 to 650 KHz)...
can I generate it with NE555 ?
And what is the "Crystal" & "frequency divider" ?

Drawing make an easy understanding for me (If possible) ...^_^...
Thanks...

Hello
I need a little help about a mini project (ADC then DAC) using ADC0808 then DAC0808...
I connected every thing (just as in the picture) >>>part 1 ADC0808 ...

but I have been told that I need clock 550 KHz (some one told me It will work from 500 to 650 KHz)...
can I generate it with NE555 ?
And what is the "Crystal" & "frequency divider" ?

Drawing make an easy understanding for me (If possible) ...^_^...
Thanks...

hi,
Look at this image for the input clocking range.

A 555 timer configured as a astable would be ok for this application, say at 500kHz

You dont need a crystal or dividers.

Attachments

• AAesp04.gif
    AAesp04.gif
    3.9 KB · Views: 789
Thanks...

But I cant see the picture for some-why , can you upload it again?...^_^...
The frequency of 555 f=1/T=1/0.7(RA+2RB)C , can I use a ceramic capacitor with 555 or it must be electrolytic one?...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back