Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help a noobie

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkeysAteMe

I am building this **broken link removed** . I am unsure though on how to connect the relay to a light(I am trying to build a clap on clap off light). The relay I got is a DPDT.

Thank you.

The circuit you attached does not make clap-on, clap-off. It would need a flip-flop circuit in addition to what it has to do that. It activates the relay whenever a sound is loud enough, then releases the relay when the sound is not loud enough.

Google lists many clap-on, clap-off projects. I looked at the first 10 of them and they all have a problem or two.

MonkeysAteMe said:
I am sorry I'm not getting anything on google. What were your search terms?
I searched for clap on clap off circuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back