Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help a newbie! How do I "daily chain" 2 circuits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbraunstein

I have 2 of these kits:
**broken link removed**

The site, as well as the instructions, state that you can "daisy chain" two kits together, but the instructions don't tell me how to exactly do that.

The instructions, which include the schematic, are attached.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Attachments

• VEMK133.pdf
    329.1 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
My guess would be by connecting the two long vertical lines in your sideway schematic to the same lines on the other unit.

Last edited:
The term is "daisy chain".

BrownOut's guess is close but no cigar.

To daisy chain for an 8 person game build the second unit without T1, R3, and T6.

Connect two wires between the units from each side of R3 from the first unit to the corresponding vias for R3 on the second unit. Be sure that you don't reverse the wire connections.

The two units should now operate as one, with the first unit Reset button resetting both units.

Mmmm!

Use a single 9V battery and connect (+) to (+) and (-) to (-) on subsquent units.

Just don't install R3 on subsequent units and connect as in above post. T6 and T1 can stay. Removal is optional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back