Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HELP! a digital signal to close a circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireismyflag

hi, I have a digital circuit and I need help

my circuit emits a output signal that is high for 0.3 seconds and low for 4 seconds, I need that during the high period my circuit closes the path for a second signal to flow from Transmiter A to Receiver B

I tried using and AND gate B=A.X but it wont work, the second signal cannot be polluted in any way, and i can't use a transistor because, once the path is closed, the information travels from A to B and from B to A, I need to know how to do it.

(SEE ATTACHMENT BELOW)

The only way I see is with a relay, but id like to know if anyone has better ideas.

If you are curious, I want that my circuit closes the path for a keyboard controller, It would be like pressing the key on your keyboard for 0.3 seconds every 4 seconds. I already got the controller and determined the circuit I need to close for it to send the right keystroke, I already got the timer and everything but cant get the signal to go from A to B with the circuit, please help me.

thank you

Attachments

• x1.gif
    x1.gif
    1.9 KB · Views: 386
  • x1_161.gif
    x1_161.gif
    1.3 KB · Views: 387
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips