Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help 4. Using a A/D in a PIC18F2550

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all I would like to say thank you to everybody who helped me in my previous questions, "how to wire a Potentiometer" ,"how to wire a solenoid valve"and prototyping with a stripboard. Your help has proved really valuable to me.

This time my question is about using a PIC 18F2550 that I have with me. Particularly the A/D function. The value I am going to be entering is the voltage from the potentiometer. (0-5V)

so the questions I have so far are:

1) Is there a place you can recommend to find examples or tutorials on this theme?
2) Does the PIC 18F2550 needs any particular wiring (apart from putting I suppose the wiper of the pot to a port (any resistor needed? maybe not)

I know the questions seems too general so far but I am just starting to read the docs about this. I suppose I will have more concrete questions later.

Thank you in advance for all the help you can give me.

Kansai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back