Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

mexzy

any1 know how to build a solar panel which will give me 12vdc supply.can contact me on lilcoonlyfe@yahoo.com.diagram if available.hello hero the diagram u sent me the one with mc78xx stuff.whats that one for.thanks and have a good day

hello any1 know how to buil a solar panel with 12vdc output.diagram if available.mail me on lilcoon lyfe@yahoo.com or send it to my box on this page cos am registered

I have a 20 volt solar panel that is connected to a 12 volt deep cycle battery. I have a charge controller circuit to dump the power when the battery is fully charged. You don't need a 12 volt panel to charge a 12 volt battery. The panel must produce more than 12 volts or the battery won't charge. The 12 volt battery will draw the panel down to its current voltage level. There is no harm if the battery is below full charge.
Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back