Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

cipher_nemo

I just registered here and hope this is a friendly community. :) I tried Electronic Forums (**broken link removed**) for a while, but was disappointed at how negative and nasty many people are there. When asking for advice on my latest projects, I was pretty much treated like a moron. :(

I wasn't flamed per say, but was treated poorly by a user and a moderator. The moderator's response to me was what made me decide to never participate there. But I don't want to name names or post links. I'm sure it is easy to find with Google or their search functionality if you wish to see it. A couple bad experiences were in private messages by another user that were inappropriate.

But that's is just individuals, not representative of the entire forum. Most of the people there seem genuinely interested in helping others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back