Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

rc3po

Banned
Hello guys & gals. I love this website, especially since I haven't been banned like I have been by others.:)
I'm 53 and started learning computers and surfing the web a tad over 2 years ago. I started learning Electronics around a year ago to give myself something constructive to do after I became disabled because of my back. I can't stand to play video games all day like so many kids do. I've had many jobs in my life from Farm/Ranch work to Truck Driving.
I really love to fix stuff and so I'm mostly interested in electronix repair, but I love all things electronic.
I also shortly will be getting into uControllers/processors.
Thanks!

Hi rc3po,

Welcome to ETO.

Well when you get to mico's and programming, I'll try and help you as much as I can..
Thanks Ian - my Arduino starter kit is on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back