Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camille

Hello ,everybody.I'm from China.It's really a fantacy place,people there are very friendly
and helpful.There're also some places of interests in my hometown,I love it and hope that you can visite
it someday.I was graduated from University,it's also a nice school.There're 3 people in my family,you
know,my parents and I.We love each other and live a happy life.I usually play RC toys in my spare
time,and I think I'm good at flying .:) So,you see,I'm really an easygoing gal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum, Hope you enjoy your stay. :)

Welcome, Camille!

(Is it OK to wonder what was edited?? If not, I'm :cool: not knowing...)

Is it OK to wonder what was edited??
Of course it is!

My best guess is that it was some kind of advertising spam.

My next best guess is that we will never see Camille again, this was just a shallow driveby posting with no intention of engaging in any electronics related discussions.
I am prepared to be proved wrong, in which case I will retract my scathing comments.

JimB

Apparently so.

Eric PMed me with the reasoning, which mirrors your all's comments.

More to being a moderator than I knew. Bumped my respect levels up a notch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back