Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hello there and congrats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dealo

Hi there
Im Dealo and live in Victoria Australia
Ive been a computer technician for the last 12 odd years but as you know that means im more of a board swapper than a electronics guy
But that is something im just starting to get into.
Ive been reading through some of the posts here and they have been a real interesting read.
I hope to be able to ask some questions of my own soon. But my knowledge isnt that strong so bear with me.
I am currently making a basic AC generator using magnets and coiled wire. Once that part is done im looking to do some experiments from there. I would love for some ideas on what i can do with it and some experments that would help my growth of knowledge on the subject

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back