Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hello, im new :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

maor

hi i was look for an electronics forum on google and i found this one its nice to meet you all :D

Hi, and welcome to the forum.:)

he means what kind of electronics do you like? eg; robots, programming, high voltage etc;

oh, and welcome to the forums;)

Welcome to this place of all places! Here you will find all sorts of electrode heads! Just don't ask us to design your senior project!!;)

Welcome aboard.

HiTech said:
Welcome to this place of all places! Here you will find all sorts of electrode heads!

And then there are people like myself... :p

things said:
he means what kind of electronics do you like? eg; robots, programming, high voltage etc;
oh now im just in to general electronics i havn't started to study electronics in my school but i thught myself :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back