Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hello!...help please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

That One Guy

Hello all. I am completely new at electronics so I was hopping you guys could help me or point me in the right direction. I need to be able to program LEDS to light up in time. I need to be able to program them and then be able to reprogram them many times over. What do I need, or need to read?

Please provide more details. What is the purpose of this circuit? Annuciator or other? Please be specific.

You might start by reading the new to electronics FAQ. Near the end of the FAQ is some links for programming tutorials, but I suggest you skim through the whole document.

I apologize for my vaguenss. I will need at max 144 LEDs (it would be abnormal for more then 6 to be on at any one time). I will need to store different programs(order LEDs flash). Each program could be five minuets but leds flashes will be only seconds. Programs need to be rerunable. It would be grate if this circuit could talk to a computer. ... I hope that dose not dirty the waters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back