Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hello gentlemens

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbk

i am a university student seeking an assembly program written for knowing the number of people inside the museum by using pic16f505/16f716/16f84 .that means the micro controller has two input be it limit switch one from entrance.one from exit,please send to me the program that helps to display the actual number of people inside the museum
(mbirukm@yahoo.com)plz

I sold one like that, two weeks ago but it was for a shopping center with three accesses.

We cannot do your homework for you. There is a forum for homework help.

With that in mind, you need to give us some more information.

Do you need to produce a circuit that can do this?
Do you need to produce the program?
Are you limited to a specific processor?

i am a university student seeking an assembly program written for knowing the number of people inside the museum by using pic16f505/16f716/16f84 .that means the micro controller has two input be it limit switch one from entrance.one from exit,please send to me the program that helps to display the actual number of people inside the museum
(mbirukm@yahoo.com)plz

This has been posted before, search the forum for clues to your homework.

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back