Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hello everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

meowth08

I am not a new user. I used to post my assignments here before.
I also use to view old threads and learn from them.
My favorites are the threads that has arguments between members.

I have a problem about self confidence.
I have a facebook account created many years ago but I posted my pictures only this year.
My other friends have already thousands of pictures in their accounts.
And i'm starting here to break that feeling of inferiority.

My favorites are the threads that has arguments between members.

That's a worrying statement right there. You enjoy that??:stop:

Hopefully you meant "discussion" between members.

Last edited:
TVtech said:
That's a worrying statement right there. You enjoy that??:stop:
Hopefully he means lively enthusiastic discussion.

Meowth08 said:
I have a problem about self confidence.
I have a facebook account created many years ago but I posted my pictures only this year.
My other friends have already thousands of pictures in their accounts.
And i'm starting here to break that feeling of inferiority.
Confidence comes when you KNOW that you are the expert on some subject, and equally realising what it is that you DO NOT KNOW.

Grumpy_old_man_mode = ON
Facebook! Ha!
One of the crutches of the inadequate and shallow personalities of many people in the 21st century.
Social media is not the cause of such pointless trivial lives which many people lead, but it is evidence of it.

Your friends "thousands of pictures", how many of them are more than trivial drivel?
And you feel inferior against that?
Grumpy_old_man_mode = OFF

So, there is one thing that I always wanted to ask you, that avatar of yours, what is that on the head of the kitten?
It looks like a rather large suppository:eek:, or package of illegal substances intended for "stuffing" by some drug mule.

JimB

Confidence comes when you KNOW that you are the expert on some subject, and equally realising what it is that you DO NOT KNOW.
noted sir :D

I mean healthy and dignified arguments that is on topic that there is no need for moderators to come in.

My avatar is a royal kitten. It's a crown. :)

... I mean healthy and dignified arguments that is on topic that there is no need for moderators to come in. ...

meowth08, well put, especially as that is something that the entire world could use. :banghead:

But, alas...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back