Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hello everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all you lovelies :)

My name is Matt, and I am from England. I *LOVE* electronics - I have a sheer love for it that God gave me when I was born - so happy to be here. I hope you all have a super day, take care :)

Matt.

Welcome, Matt! My name is also Matt. I hope you find this forum to be warm and welcoming, and I am sure you will learn a lot form it as I have!

Regards

Welcome, Matt! My name is also Matt. I hope you find this forum to be warm and welcoming, and I am sure you will learn a lot form it as I have!

Regards

Hey, Mr Also Matt :)

Thank you. I sure hope it's more warm and friendly than a certain Australian bloke's site...

Welcome, glossywhite!

Hope you enjoy your stay.

Got to admit, I've never, ever been called a "lovely". And for obvious reasons had you ever actually seen me...:eek:

Welcome to our slice of paradise.

We have a lovely bunch of coconuts, perhaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back