Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hello Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alokhovercraft

Hello Everyone!
This is Mr. Alok from India! Warm Greetings to all on Electro tech online! I am a Diploma Holder in Electronics Engineering from Mumbai University, India.I have a home electronic components business in Mumbai. I have a passion for designing PCBs for DIY and LED Projects. I have designed LED Taillight PCB for Yamaha FZ16 and R15 Motorcycles and still designing more and more as my network of customers spreads by word of mouth. I also love R/C stuff like hovercrafts to the max hence my username is alokhovercraft. I was interviewed by The Digit Magazine in India in Jan 2012 for making a DIY R/C Hovercraft... I look forward to building good relations with fellow members to share info on electronics.
Happy Building!
Cheers,
Alok

Welcome to the forums, could you provide some links to your Hovercraft creation? I would love to see what you have done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back