Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hello everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You did spam your Chinese goods under your rosencui alias on many forums. Just pasting the same blather everywhere.

OK, why are you here on this electronics forum? Do you have any electronics advice or questions?
hi bill, yes, you are right, I am chinese. but i curious, how do you know that?
and you say i did spam my chinese goods ,, what do you mean?

hi bill, yes, you are right, I am chinese. but i curious, how do you know that?
and you say i did spam my chinese goods ,, what do you mean?

Good day, Emma2012.
I'm sure we all (at Electro-Tech-Online) would like to help you out if you have any questions about electronics. However, this idle conversation is not what this site is intended for. If you have any electrical problems you would like us to help with, I'm sure we would be happy to. However, if all you are going to do is "chat" with no apparent purpose, could you do it somewhere else? I would really appreciate it.
My regards,
Der Strom

Good day, Emma2012.
I'm sure we all (at Electro-Tech-Online) would like to help you out if you have any questions about electronics. However, this idle conversation is not what this site is intended for. If you have any electrical problems you would like us to help with, I'm sure we would be happy to. However, if all you are going to do is "chat" with no apparent purpose, could you do it somewhere else? I would really appreciate it.
My regards,
Der Strom
hi Strom, thanks for responding.
actually , i am new in how to going on BBs, i am always been banned, but i like discussing on the BBS with so many people, so i just consult some experience on how to stay here carefully from Bill.

The way to not get banned, it to follow the forum rules, and participate in the forum topics.

If you go to a car forum and talk about nail polish colors, you are interrupting.

If you just want to chat, try a chat room. Or find a forum that is involved with a topic you wish to talk about.

The way to not get banned, it to follow the forum rules, and participate in the forum topics.

If you go to a car forum and talk about nail polish colors, you are interrupting.

If you just want to chat, try a chat room. Or find a forum that is involved with a topic you wish to talk about.
thanks for telling me this.

Emma2012,
I suggest you go to the top of the page where it says "community rules" and read them carefully. This is where you can learn about this basic forum etiquette and various rules for Electro-Tech-Online. I am sure they will help you and the other members of this forum in the long run.
Thanks.
Der Strom

Emma2012,
I suggest you go to the top of the page where it says "community rules" and read them carefully. This is where you can learn about this basic forum etiquette and various rules for Electro-Tech-Online. I am sure they will help you and the other members of this forum in the long run.
Thanks.
Der Strom
thanks Strom, i will read carefully, you are from U,S, as i know, it is deep night in US now, why are you still on the net? are you busying working? health is important. take care!

thanks Strom, i will read carefully, you are from U,S, as i know, it is deep night in US now, why are you still on the net? are you busying working? health is important. take care!

It's only half past ten. I'll be up another couple of hours. But please do read the rules. They are very important if you hope to remain on ETO.
Best regards,
Der Strom

It's only half past ten. I'll be up another couple of hours. But please do read the rules. They are very important if you hope to remain on ETO.
Best regards,
Der Strom
thanks there, but could you please kindly tell me what does ETO mean? ETO refers to what? and does is a abbreviation??
thanks again

thanks there, but could you please kindly tell me what does ETO mean? ETO refers to what? and does is a abbreviation??
thanks again

Electro-Tech-Online.

We will probably be translating many things for this Chinese girl who thinks that 10:00PM is late in the night.
Maybe she is only 10 years old?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back