Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hello everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be careful Bill. She might be going for your money or something else. "would you like to??"

Whistle, whistle!

Did you come to an electronics site to make friends or to find and give information about electronics?

If you are not looking for electronics help, you may want to try match.com, aff.com, or one of the thousands of websites dedicated to what you are trying to do.

thank you, but audioguru i want to tell you seriously, You misunderstood me

Because I get many SPAM e-mails from young Russian and Thai women who are looking for a male "friend" and "like to do something" over here.
Sounds like fun for a lonely single guy but I am happily married.

Why were you banned rosencui?

More importantly

How is babby formed?

Wow I'm impressed Bill. Seriously you can tell all that about a member just by their heading?

I knew you were good with PICs and stuff but I bow to your powers of perception and detection, are you by any chance related to Sherlock Holmes? ;)

Al........Well its Al until Bill tells me something different, in which case I would probably believe him. hehe....Al

Google rosencui

Most of the posts have been removed, all started with "glad to be one of you". All contained a link to a Chinese online retailer. The OP was bulk forum spamming with the same cut and paste rubbish.

There might be many people who call themselves "rosencui".
There are at least 6 people who call themselves my name.

Hi everyone,
Nice to see you all!
I 'm new here, glad to be one of you!

Well they all start with the same canned message. Maybe they are the Borg.

I've been using forums so long (not as long a AG though) and can often pic up a fair amount of info just on the posters writing style and content.

Last edited:
Google rosencui

Most of the posts have been removed, all started with "glad to be one of you". All contained a link to a Chinese online retailer. The OP was bulk forum spamming with the same cut and paste rubbish.
hi bill, thanks for telling me these, i am a BBS novices, i was been banned for many times, i haven't advertising , haven't post links, i don't know the reason, it seems you have many experience on BBS, Can you tell me some experience? thanks in advance

You did spam your Chinese goods under your rosencui alias on many forums. Just pasting the same blather everywhere.

OK, why are you here on this electronics forum? Do you have any electronics advice or questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back