Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hello everyone, need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

pascalywood

Hi everyone. I registered to this forum because a friend of mine who is not skilled with the English language needs help with a project. Ive been a serving member of the Canadian Army Reserve as an infantryman for 2 years now and proud member of a milsim paintball team for over 3 years. This friend of mine is working on a paintball project and needs help. I would have posted this in the project thread but I cannot because I have under 25 posts.

My friend basically wants to build a safe electronic "flashbang". He has a couple disposable camera flashes and a door alarm bought at a dollar store.

The flashbang must

- Have a timer of 1.5 second that starts the flash and the piezo
- The circuit must not take more room than a D battery
- The alimentation has to be very small in size, maybe some small batteries in paralel for 4,5 volts (not sure what the last sentence meant, hes the electronic expert)
-It has to be durable as it will be thrown around quite often and
-It has to be easy to repair

Any help would be very appreciated, thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back