Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hello, could you please help me to open a file EAGLE,thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

palleau

Hello everybody, someone could help me please, I wanted to make these montages https://thevaportrail.com/projects/slak.html and https://thevaportrail.com/projects/crossbar.html but I do not have EAGLE, I tried to install the freeware version to open schématics but I am not very talented do not speak English, so I wanted to know if someone much more talented than I could I open them, just the layout, it did I miss it, would be super cool.
Thank you for your responses and good afternoon.
Hello from France, sorry not speak English, thank you to you.
Jean Michel

Hi Jean Michel,

It will be best if you can open the files yourself and print them directly from Eagle; you will not have to worry about the scaling when you print.

If you are having trouble with Eagle, just ask here and there are many people who can help you. Your English appears to be quite good so I think we will understand you. :)

I've created PDFs from the board layouts for you. These are simply as they appear in the Eagle files, and you can try to make boards from them if you like. I cannot guarantee that the scaling will be exact (they may print too big or too small) but I *think* that they will be OK.

Good luck,

Torben

Attachments

• P628DCL-BASDC.pdf
    22.3 KB · Views: 304
  • P628DCL-BASD.pdf
    12.8 KB · Views: 289
  • P628DCL-BTP.pdf
    19.5 KB · Views: 193
  • P628DCL-BASDR.pdf
    14 KB · Views: 320
Hello everybody, thank you for your responses and, in particular, Torben, thank you for giving me open files, I'll try me cope with all this, I shall not fail to come to you if I have other questions.
Again thank you all and a little hello from France and more precisely mountains of Auvergne.
see you. Best regards. Jean Michel

Sorry, I forgot one. Here it is. :)

Torben

Attachments

• P628MCL-Matrix4x4_v1.pdf
    14.2 KB · Views: 222
Good evening Torben, thank you again for not forgotten me, cest SUPER SYMPA, I think begin by assembling with the framework and 16 LED, I hope it will work.
I wish you a good evening, thank you very much and see you. Best regards. Jean Michel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back