Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hello,christmas day gift

Status
Not open for further replies.

sherial

banggood electronics
hi,there
it's been a long time since my last time here, i'm quite busy now because of work ,especially with the coming of great holiday of Christmas,I have to grasp the opportunity to buy my friends many gifts range from 6-year old to 20-year-old who are from England and America,but even though I studied with them for a long time,I've no idea what they want ,especially electronic gagets gifts,not expensive but really impressing.

so ,would you help me to buy what gifts for them is the best,thank you . put your links down here if possible

Here in Finland it is still over 2 months to christmas, but happy holidays anyway :)

Google "popcorn maker" and you'll find many fun looking machines. Prices are around 100 dollars though..

View attachment 68117

Here is a website that lists gadgets and gift ideas:
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
thank you Mister T ,really .my goddness,when i opended the link ,so many amazing,wonderful,hilarous gagets just popped out,thank you ,i will study this website and buy some from them ,thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back