Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hello all

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a geek at heart. I took electronics in high school and loved it. But when I left HS electronics stayed there.
Currently I'd like to build a cat repellant. LOL My cat scratches at my door in the early morning (bedroom door), so I want to make a circuit that will squirt her with a little water when she crosses an IR beam. Maybe add a counter so I know how dumb she is... LOL

Hello,I am new here also.I have the perfect solution to your problem.The cat that is.

50cal

Attachments

• biulding 1 082-1.jpg
    biulding 1 082-1.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 205
arrrg .......... cat's

I'm a geek at heart. I took electronics in high school and loved it. But when I left HS electronics stayed there.
Currently I'd like to build a cat repellant. LOL My cat scratches at my door in the early morning (bedroom door), so I want to make a circuit that will squirt her with a little water when she crosses an IR beam. Maybe add a counter so I know how dumb she is... LOL

No, I suggest a video camera and record it.

Then youtube.com

We will get to see it over and over and ....... I have a cat that does that.

Meanwhile send me diagram and the parts list.

kv :mad: cats at 3,4,5 in the morning.

Edit I'll set mine for stun. :D

Last edited:
I love cats.......

cuz they taste so good!:rolleyes:

You want to swap?

Attachments

• mutts.jpg
    mutts.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 192
Status
Not open for further replies.