Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HeathKit IM-1210 Digital Multimeter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Forum Members,
I bought a Heathkit IM-1210 Digital Multimeter, luckily I also have a schematic of that.
But the meter does not work, at least no measurements are performed with both voltage and resistance, the display does work, and responds to the zero setting, the power supply voltages are also present.
Tried to follow the voltage when a voltage of 9 volts is offered, but after the input fuse I don't get much further with this way of searching.
Does anyone know anything about this to get this meter working again?
Yours sincerely,
Pim

Attachments

• heathkit_im_sm-1210_dmm_sch.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 214
Dear forum members,
The cause has now been found, a track of the left switch has broken off, which can no longer be repaired.
If there is someone who has a defective Heathkit IM-1210, I'm recommended.
Greeting,
Pim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back