Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Heat sensing PCB Circuit for project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzyscientist

Hi,

I'm looking to build a heat sensing device which has black/hot and white/hot capabilities as a project but i don't know where to begin. I was looking at the gamma ray frequency but thought it might be too much for a small and lightweight circuit board to handle. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

What do you mean black/hot and white/hot capabilities? And what do you mean gamma ray frequencies? Your post doesn't seem to make much sense.

Gamma rays are emitted by very hot objects in space, hot enough to turn any material to a plasma.

Well black/hot means you can see people in black over a white background, and white/hot means you can see people in white over a black background. The heat sensing project i'm wanting to build can detect heat movement at night but i'm not sure on how to go about building it. I know it uses a special type of lens for detection but i'm not sure about the capacitors, transistors, etc...

I'm sorry Fuzzyscientist, nothing you're describing makes any sense. Are you trying to describe a thermal camera? You can't just build one of those, they cost a few thousand dollars for a very good reason, the sensors are ungodly expensive and so are the electronics associated with reading them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back