Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Heart Rate Receiver Module

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlanger01

Hi,

I'm searching for a module that I could use to receive the heart rate transmitted by regular chest belts. I found out, that the chest belts transmit the signals on 5kHz. I also found a schematic on the net and tried it and it worked.
Now I would like to use a ready designed module (sports watches are quite small and they must integrate such a module), which should be a lot smaller than the pcb I built myself.
Does anyone know where I could buy these modules?

Thanks in advance,

Matthias

Dear Mike,

thank you for your help...I've already found the schematics from Rick Moll on the internet. My actual question was: "Polar, Suunto etc have to use some kind of small module that fits into a watch. Where can I find these modules?"

Best wishes,

Matthias

Oh, sorry.

The receiver isn't a module, though. It's just a tuned circuit like any other receiver would be. You wouldn't be able to buy it, unless you bought the heart rate monitor watch and hacked it. But it's simple enough to make.

Mike

Hi Mike

Take a look at **broken link removed**.
I think this what you have been searching. 8)

Could you please give me the linke where you found the scheme
for the receiver. I would be interetsed. Thanks. :D

- Thomas -

Dear Matthias,

I have brought the chest belt from Spark Technology last week. It works perfectly with my Polar HRM watch.

BR,

Frankie Chan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back