Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Heart rate monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

faraimutyasera

Have built the heart rate monitor by Keith Wilson albeit using an infrared led and an ifrared transistor for the sensor and im not getting any meaningfull output. The output from pin 7 of the LM358 is a constant 4volts.
Any ideas as to how i can make this circuit work.
Thank you

Had wanted to utilise the absorbtion of infrared light by intravenous blood.
I will try the visible light LED as you suggest and will notify of the changes.
thank you.

Keith Wilson circuit

I realize it was sometime ago that this circuit was looked at, but I am looking into this circuit for a senior design project. I also am having problems getting anything on the output, as there is just a constant voltage. I tried to place a POT and adjust that as well to see if I could get any vary in the output. Didn't if you or anyone has found the issue or solution to my problem. Please let me know.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back