Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Headphone amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

plcboy

HI EVERYBODY
I want to built a headphone amplifier but first I need your advice as there are some on internet with schematic and part list etc.If anybody done so I wonder can give some advice and put me into the right direction. Thanks gurus

If you look at the section 'Similar Threads' at the bottom of this page you will see links to other posts on this very topic.

I invite you to look at this recent thread in this very forum describing a very simple 3-transistor headphone amplifier.

You actually have your choice of the original version, or a 4-transistor version with even lower distortion (0.06% THD vs. 0.7%). I've built this circuit; it works and works well, and uses very cheap and readily-available parts (no ICs), and runs off 9 volts.

It may or may not work, depending on your application. What exactly are you looking for in a headphone amp?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back