Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hazard & Safety Testing System for Driving Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

tariqtaha

hi everybody, I've just joint this great forum, and am writing to take your opinion, suggestions, on my senior project...

I want to design an electronic circuit/system, that will operate random obstacles/hazards/safety precautions inside a driving school during the drive test for students. This obstacles/safety precautions will test the student ability to take decision when something happens suddenly in the track, for example these obstacles can be:

- a traffic sign shows that a lane is closed in a roundabout.
- a motor that will slide a pet/animal toy across the road.
- a motor that will slide a child stand across the road.
etc..

simply when the driver start, the system will activate random obstacles, and then before each obstacle a sensor should trigger this obstacle...

am thinking to use pneumatic tubes as sensors when the driver starts the track, or at each obstacle, if you can suggest another type of sensors??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back