Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hawking wireless adapter HWU8DD

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtyb15

Hi all. Just wanted to see if anyone had messed around with increasing their laptops wireless range. I have a free access point near me, but it is difficult to get a good signal. My laptop has a built in wireless adapter which will usually at least see the access point along with many other secure access points. I have tried a few external adapters (netgear, linksys, ect.) and they dont see any access points. I read a few reviews on the HWU8DD by hawking and think it may work but wanted to see if anyone else had tried it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back