Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Having some fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

steelerfan11

I want to have some fun my last year of college. I want to pull some pranks or one big prank. Anyone have any ideas that would be fun and wouldn't cost too much. I just want to enjoy my last year of college and go out with a bang...something that will be remembered for years and would be a fond memory.

Any ideas are appreciated...thanks!

This is a good prank for that evil ******* (EB) in your dorm nobody likes:
Most dorm rooms have doors that open inwards (into the room instead of into the hall). The day before the EB has a morning final exam, buy (or otherwise acquire) approximately 500 disposable cups. That night (and by night, I mean 3am) organize with your friends to meet in the closest washroom to the EBs dorm room. Fill the cups with water or... use your imagination. For this next part, being absolutely quiet and quick is the key. Stack the filled cups against the EB's door - stack 'em high to at least the door handle, and stack them sloping out from the door, like the classic display of cans in a grocer's. The next morning, the EB opens the door and... well, just make sure you have your camera ready.

That's all well and corny, but here's another one if you really want to establish a legacy on campus, but it's subtle. I can only claim credit to bearing witness to the perpetrator for this one:
At York University (Toronto) campus in the mid-90s, there were conveniently placed sign posts all over the place with useful directions telling students and faculty and visitors where everything was. You know: name of building, and an arrow pointing the direction. The reason this prank worked so well is that the lettering on the posts was quite small, as it was intended to be read by pedestrians who already happened to be walking along the path near the posts. The prankster studied the font and manufactured a match. For over a decade, in addition to the legitimate directions on the posts, students were being directed to exotic locations like Vagina Hall.

Last edited:
Put cling film over the staff toilet seats.

Play angry dog noises on your stereo with the volume on full blast.

Put eggs in someones pillow slip.

Hide all the icons on the deskop of someones compulter and set the wallpaper to a screenshot of a web browser displaying your favourite p0rn site.

The possibilities are endless.

I remember pulling a prank on the technology technition on the last day of school, he was a total tosser, he thought he knew everything so he really deserved it!

Back then all the computers in the computer room ran Winwoes 98, it was easy to change the startup screen from "Starting Windows 98" to a picture of your choice; all you had to do is change the logo.sys file. The problem was they had special software running that stopped you changing any of the system files. I got round this by making a boot disk with a silly picture of a monster with "Beware big brother's watching you, Bolam has eyes everywhere" saved as logo.sys and a batch file that overwrited the file on the hard disk. I gave a copy to all my friends and they installed it on all the computers. The next day Bolam turn on all the computers and they all displayed the humerous picture, I wish I had my camera handy. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back