Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

have anyone try this.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

imisendo_4036

hello...have anyone try this project...is it function??

and i juz want to know either the circuit function or not...
plzzz...urgent

i have try it but when i adjust the potentiometer...
the speed not change..all led on
actually the speed should change when get the signal(interruption) from the potentiometer

Why would a famous Japanese hobby guy(Seiichi Inoue) went into great length to post something which is not functioning? In his site there are many similar projects for PICs too. All are extremely well presented with diagrams and circuit explanation.

I have no doubts that they will work 100%.

See the original website by Seiichi Inoue:

**broken link removed**

Perhaps you should try flashing a LED to eliminate other hardware problems first.

I've looked at that site, lots of added complexity for many of his projects. Like using a 16F84 and three FPGAs! to run 128 LEDs (8x16matrix). I would bet nobody ever built it as presented.
Nicely done site nonetheless.
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back