Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Has anyone used Mtouch yet??

Status
Not open for further replies.

cobra1

I need a replacement to my QT320 chip which is now obsolete.
Looking at using Mtouch but no idea what im doing.

Has anyone else used it and had success, thinking of using the Pic 16F726.

If anyone knows what there doing with this feature, and would like to write some code for it, then let me know.

I need 6 inputs, with 6 outputs. When input 1 touched Output 1 goes active (high or low) and so on.

I dont mind paying for your time either as long as it gets the job done.

I had a play with the mtouch stuff, it generally works, but board layout issues got me in the end, I couldn't be bothered experimenting further to get it working reliably. My advise, have a play with it and see how you get on, if nothing else, it's a bit of fun. When I tried it out it was before the new generation PIC's with inbuilt bits 'n bobs were available. I vaguely remember using a 16F886 for my tests. I think the PSOC devices are a little more forgiving, but Microchip have better public domain support.

rgds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back