Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

has anyone here been to Vietnam :) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

electroRF

Hi,
So i'm planning to travel to north Vietnam this summer.

I was wondering if anyone has ever been there and could share his experiences from there :)

I'm afraid I haven't had the pleasure of going there myself, but my roommate back in college was Vietnamese. Very nice guy, pleasant to be around.

Safe travels, and enjoy your trip!

Matt

I have been to Ho Chi Minh City (formerly Saigon).
It was a short 3 or 4 day business trip with no time to see much other than work, hotel and airport.
I was hoping for a second trip later and to take some time to look around, but the second trip never materialised.

When I go somewhere on business, I ask myself "would I want to come here for a holiday?" and the answer for the little bit of Vietnam which I saw was "yes"

JimB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back