Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Has anyone got a datasheet for CA3164AE

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigal_scorpio

Hi to all and heres hoping this year brings more people to the forum and makes them understand each other better - peace through electronics -don't forget any race or creed still sees a circuit diagram the same way ;)

Anyway I would be grateful if anyone has a sheet for the CA3164AE 14 pin DIP IC, its from an alarm/fire alarm circuit but I can't find the pinouts or a datasheet anywhere!

Thanks for looking............Al

Nigel Goodwin said:

Hi Nigel,

Yep sure have heard of google, trouble is Google has not heard of a datasheet for the IC - only specsheets - with no pinouts!

I would never ask for help unless I had exhausted all avenues beforehand!

I have searched for hours and only come up with the very basic spec sheets for it, none of which are any help with pin connections, the only other thing I get in my search is sites that can sell me the IC from old stock! and most of them are in chinese!:confused:

bigal_scorpio said:
Hi to all and heres hoping this year brings more people to the forum and makes them understand each other better - peace through electronics -don't forget any race or creed still sees a circuit diagram the same way ;)

Anyway I would be grateful if anyone has a sheet for the CA3164AE 14 pin DIP IC, its from an alarm/fire alarm circuit but I can't find the pinouts or a datasheet anywhere!

Thanks for looking............Al

I Have this Data Sheet in the 1986 RCA Data Book.

Email Me and I will send it to you.

Do You Need All 6 Pages with applications and everything?
Or Mainly just the Pin-out?

Take care.....Gary

Thanks Guys

Thanks guys for the brilliant and fast response, I'm now sorted for the data I needed, better get on with the fire alarm!

Hang on can I smell smoke? ;)

Nope just dinner cooking hehehe.

Thanks again..........Al

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back