Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Has anyone driven a [b]real[/b] race car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting from AG:

I had no previous training in a race car but I did fine. My son has owned many cars much more powerful than any car that I owned but I did better than him driving the race car.

Not surprised at all by that. I would venture that when AG went in his head was a blank white sheet of paper while his son's had a few preconceived thoughts as to how the driving should be done.

Just My Take
Ron

Today was a wierd day. Driving in traffic, driving a Van for the first time. I had to keep paying attention to the mirrors. Then back to may car cruising with the radio on with few lights. Get some ice cream. Then driving in a hail storm where I had to pay 100% to driving. So when I got out at home it wasn't raining. Enjoyable in a way. Not enjoyable in a way too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back