Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

happy nowruz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been spring here for almost a month, at least by the way the weather has been having!

Locally it's the equivilent to an early summer day.

Technically, our first day of spring is today as well, though as Scead said, we've had spring-like weather for almost a month. I'm enjoying the warm temperatures and (mostly) sunny days. It's very refreshing after the winter I had :p The ice and snow is pretty much gone, but I'm getting a lot of mud now. *sigh* Mud season in Vermont is nothing to sneeze at. I've seen almost entire cars get lost in the mud, but those were extreme cases.... Still, dangerous to drive. I have ruts almost 8 inches deep on my road that pull you towards the side. If you went off the road, the drop off is far enough you could easily roll the car, in some places. You need to go extremely slow and give driving your full attention. But I digress....

Happy spring!!!

I don't consider it a real holiday unless it gets me a paid day off from work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back