Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps he wants his location to remain a secret.

I have been getting ready to celebrate the New Year all day today. I suppose they are celebrating in Europe now.

audioguru said:
I have been getting ready to celebrate the New Year all day today. I suppose they are celebrating in Europe now.
I just started my 6 hours celebation countdown. :p

EDIT: If I was not doing my wifes stuff all day, I would have celebrated for each timezone as well.

bananasiong said:
Drink more water ya.. :D
I am drinking "Champagne from Spain" now and celebrate the coming New Year with a sip every few minutes. It is mostly water.

Ha ha, I'm drunk at the moment and I don't return to work until the 3rd.

Ha, ha. I'm not going to get drunk and I don't return to work ever again, because I am retired and am having a great time.

1AM here (we have time zones, I am thinking I can not make them all, made two and done). I am getting old.

Buzzed and I too have to go back to work like Hero999 on the 3rd..

I wanna be like AudioGuru.. Retired and havingh fun. :D

I've still got the last laugh audioguru, I've still got more of my life in front of me than behind me.

@ audioguru..

if you are retired, isnt there all the more reason to get drunk.. ??
u dont need to worry abt going to work the next day :D

Hero999 said:
I've still got the last laugh audioguru, I've still got more of my life in front of me than behind me.
... maybe so, as long as:
- you look both ways before crossing the street
- you stop, look, & listen before crossing railroad tracks
- you wear protection when engaging in promiscuous sex
- you don't run stop signs and red lights
- you keep one hand in your pocket when working around potentially hazardous voltages
- you don't eat at fast food restaurants
:D :D :D

HiTech said:
you don't run stop signs and red lights

Why would he run red lights when he can build a simple MIRT and make them all green? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back