Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Happy 4th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericgibbs

Most Helpful Member
Happy-fourth-july-graphics.gif

Hi,
Happy 4th July to our US cousins.!
Eric

Hey thanks Eric :)

Happy 4th to you too, even though i guess you dont celebrate over there. It's kinda weird that we got "independence" way back in 1776, and now we are all subject to corporations and foreign entities, getting worse than when we didnt have independence.

Not sure how the storm coming will affect the holiday over here yet. Hopefully not too much.

Wishing all my friends here a happy and safe 4th. The wife and I are down in Columbus, Ohio for a nice extended weekend with family including my siblings, kids and the grand children. Party hearty! :)

Mr Al I hope you guys don't get too wet. The weather here is absolutely beautiful.

Ron

Wishing all my friends here a happy and safe 4th. The wife and I are down in Columbus, Ohio for a nice extended weekend with family including my siblings, kids and the grand children. Party hearty! :)

Mr Al I hope you guys don't get too wet. The weather here is absolutely beautiful.

Ron

Belated Happy 4th to all; but it's still the weekend and it's fireworks all weekend long into the night.

kv

Ron

Hi Ron,

Yes it is strange we were supposed to get a lot more rain and stuff due to the storm, but we only got it that one day and now it seems more calm. Have to see what happens next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back