Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hand grip strength for power generation flashlight

Status
Not open for further replies.
photo

I'm from China,If you are deceived by the Chinese product, and I apologize to you, although I do not represent them. I want to do things properly. But I can not represent someone else. Our company is dedicated. :)

Anyway, we continue to explore the flashlight. Today I'll upload photos.

photo of the flashlight

Attachments

• f1.gif
    f1.gif
    46.7 KB · Views: 150
photo of the flashlight

The hand-squeeze flashlights I got for free are exactly the same as yours.
The two ordinary white LEDs are focussed into a narrow light beam so they light only a small spot on a sidewalk. They light up things no farther away than 3m.
They light a door lock up close very well but a keychain flashlight is much smaller and does the same thing.

video of that flashlight.

Attachments

• Videofile.zip
    5.3 MB · Views: 111
The hand-squeeze flashlights I got for free are exactly the same as yours.
The two ordinary white LEDs are focussed into a narrow light beam so they light only a small spot on a sidewalk. They light up things no farther away than 3m.
They light a door lock up close very well but a keychain flashlight is much smaller and does the same thing.

What a coincidence :)

Your ZIP-file has errors so it does not work.
Why did you try to post a video of a cheap noisy little flashlight?

Just because we discuss it. It is also a flashing light, like the last time I uploaded the same as the Nokia cellphone.

Your ZIP-file has errors so it does not work.
Why did you try to post a video of a cheap noisy little flashlight?

Let me tell you another reason: When I was a small child, about 30 years ago, my father bought me this book. You see, this is 1982. An article about "hand grip strength for power generation flashlight" inside the book, my father made it for me. It hasn't been found now, but when I saw this product, I feel good kind! You can understand my feeling it, can't you?

Attachments

• fb1.jpg
    fb1.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 142
  • fb2.jpg
    fb2.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
Was your father an engineer? Did he get you started in the PCB business? Sounds like a good dad who sparked your interest in electronics...

I'm from China,If you are deceived by the Chinese product, and I apologize to you, although I do not represent them. I want to do things properly. But I can not represent someone else. Our company is dedicated. :)

Anyway, we continue to explore the flashlight. Today I'll upload photos.

Next time someone questions China's ability, tell em your wall is bigger than their wall...:)

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
When we were young, he has done a lot of scientific experiments to my brother and me. In a few decades ago, our family had a magnifying glass, microscope, telescope, solar cells, and the ore radio, TV was also assembled by him. We have home manufacturing PCB, I remember it was a radio. This is a matter of 30 years ago, when we were kids, not too remember. Some things are later listening to my grandma said.

When we were young, he has done a lot of scientific experiments to my brother and me. In a few decades ago, our family had a magnifying glass, microscope, telescope, solar cells, and the ore radio, TV was also assembled by him. We have home manufacturing PCB, I remember it was a radio. This is a matter of 30 years ago, when we were kids, not too remember. Some things are later listening to my grandma said.

Like father like son...:) Your dad sounds like he was an interesting man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back